Thursday, May 20, 2010

Final

As I assumed, this blog did not last but I've returned to try and resurrect it once more. The school semester is coming to a close and I'm beginning to make that awkward transition from school to work. I know that I don't do well with change and I'm going to be making this transition very slowly. I'm not graduating from school in four years like I had planned but I will be graduating from the honors society that dominates most of my time. Next semester I will only be taking 12 units of general education and then I will finally graduate. I'm starting to work full time at Starbucks for the summer. Yes, I sold out. Hard. To be truthful, it does not bother me nearly as much as I thought it would. I'd like to actually have some money and not have to worry about where cash is going to come from. It would take a lot of my plate, as if I already had so much going on in my life.

Big things I'm watching out for? I've been told that I have a tendency to overwork at things. This doesn't bother me to much when it comes to writing or to school work but the implications of these tendencies on my overall life and soul do a little more then disturb me. Thus, I will be trying my hand at working full time and continuing to be a person and not a slave to a corporation. I don't know how well that will go. I tend to fancy slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment