Sunday, November 29, 2009

I never quiet know what to blog about

Which has roots in the same problem that I've been experiencing in other aspects of my life but I'll drop the faux pretension and self awareness. Instead, I would like to post a sincere and heartfelt poem that I've written. It's all about my feelings and other stupid shit.

Breath,
Please, take breaths,
Deep and hearty
For questions are
Disarmed and existence
Is the fruit of our exploits.
Serenity was left behind
But there were none
To mourn her.
Her corpse was prepared
WIth pomp and vigor -
Her flesh sustaining
Our bowels for days
On end.
The crowns of puberty
Were kept as a sacrifice
To our moonlight goddess.
She gorged herself,
Expanding and contracting
As her size swelled
With incomprehensible glory;
Maria fed and the mountains quaked.

- by Eric Donzell Toles

No comments:

Post a Comment